Listed below are the curricula (programs of study or required coursework) for a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Technology. Students specialize in one of the listed options. The years reference requirements of a specific ISU Catalog.
2014-2015 Programs of Study and Four-Year Plans
- Occupational Safety 2014-2015
- I Tec Occupational Safety ODD year 4 year plan 14-15/I Tec Occupational Safety EVEN year 4 year plan 14-15
Note that the mathematics requirements for the agricultural systems technology and industrial technology degrees have changed. Math 160 is no longer required. Math 151 is now required instead. After Summer 2014, Math 142 will no longer be offered at ISU. Please contact an adviser in the ABE Department if you have any questions.
2013-2014 Programs of Study and Four-Year Plans
- Occupational Safety 2013-2014
- I Tec Occupational Safety ODD year 4 year plan 13-14/I Tec Occupational Safety EVEN year 4 year plan 13-14
2012-2013 Programs of Study and Four-Year Plans
- Manufacturing 2012-2013/I Tec Manufacturing 4 year plan 12-13
- Occupational Safety 2012-2013/I Tec Occupational Safety 4 year plan 12-13