- Visit learn.iastate.edu
- Click Login in the upper right-hand corner
- You will be re-directed to the Okta login screen, enter your Username (NetID) and password. Click Sign In to complete the process. If you have previously logged in through Okta, you will automatically be logged in.
- Once you are logged on, type “Shop Safety” into the keyword box and hit Search, this will bring up the Shop Safety Fundamentals course.
- From the search results, click on the Launch link to start the course. As a reminder, please allow pop-ups on your web browser so the course will play. Please follow the instructions presented in the course upon completion to access the User Sign-off and quiz.
- If you need to print a certificate after completing the course, locate the course under the Completed Training section on the right-hand side of the screen. You can print the certificate by clicking the Print link or email the certificate to yourself by clicking the Email link. NOTE: If you do not see the certificate in your inbox after using the email option, please check your Junk email as the certificate comes from a generic email address.
If you have issues technical issues when taking the training, please refer to https://support.learn.iastate.edu/learn-isu-frequently-asked-questions for additional information and troubleshooting techniques. If you are unable to find a solution on the FAQ page, please contact the Iowa State University Solution Center at (515) 294-4000 or email@example.com.