Starting salaries for industrial technology (ITEC) graduates range from $50,000 to $65,000, depending on location, employer, type of job, and internship experience. ITEC graduates have among the highest average starting salaries of all ISU College of Agriculture graduates. Our placement rate is nearly 100%.
Industrial Technology Careers
- ISU ABE faculty member of 30 years passes away
- In memory of Howard Johnson – former chair of ISU ABE Department
- Pilot Plant Update-CCUR Bulletin
- Assistant dean in Iowa State’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences honored by alma mater
- Charles Sukup appointed to faculty position in the Iowa State Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering department
- No events