Starting salaries for industrial technology (ITEC) graduates range from $50,000 to $65,000, depending on location, employer, type of job, and internship experience. ITEC graduates have among the highest average starting salaries of all ISU College of Agriculture graduates. Our placement rate is nearly 100%.
Industrial Technology Careers
- Convocation celebrates Cyclone Engineering faculty and staff
- Iowa State agricultural and biosystems engineering undergraduate program ranked No. 2 in U.S.
- Food and Agricultural Traceability? There’s a class for that.
- Enviratron robot rover gathers plant heat-stress response data
- ABE faculty, students receive ASABE awards
- No events