Emerging ideas for a Changing World!
Want to make a difference — a really big difference? Then work with the latest in growing areas like Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, automation, electronics, computer numerical control (CNC), or safety management, loss prevention and industrial hygiene. Develop technical, supervisory and management skills in technical settings. Study manufacturing and related technologies that enable advanced, globally competitive production. Study occupational safety and related technologies that enable advanced, globally competitive production. Develop theoretical and hands-on technology skills via classroom and laboratory experiences.
- Average starting salary +$55,000/year
- 97% job placement (Check out employers who are hiring our grads!)
ITec Graduates Get Good Jobs
- Fast career growth
- Math 142 and 160 or Math 165 is the highest math requirement
- Hands-on problem solving
- Manage the future of your career in industry
- Enjoy study abroad programs
- Feel great about your professors
Industrial Technology Courses and Degree Planning
- Industrial technology courses (Course Designator: TSM – Technology Systems Management)
- Curricula (required coursework) and four-year plans
To join I-TEC and for more information, please contact Industrial Technology adviser Tamara Kerns, 515-294-0462,
1330A Elings Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org